Thursday, September 23, 2010

GOING PRIVATE

I hope this won't stop any of you from checking the blog but we feel it is time to go Private. That means I need your e-mails!!!! So if you want to stay in touch with the Alsop crew through the blog leave me a comment with your gmail address and I'll send ya and invite. If you don't have g-mail, e-mail me and I'll let ya know what my plan is.

Now, I can blame the lack of recent blogging on the fact that I've been waiting to go private and waiting to be settled in our new place. However, it is time to kick it into gear especially since this is what I call my journaling and scrapbooking. I do want to turn some of it into a book soon so any of you that have done this please send tips my way and what site you used.

Please stay in touch with us. We miss all of you a ton!

8 comments:

Katie May said...

Don't leave us out!
katiemayhess at gmail dot com

JoAnna said...

joannakmorris

But, I'll be honest. I will probably never remember to check in. I'm SO bad with private blogs!

Amy said...

hey! we would love to keep up with the alsops! :) i don't have a g-mail account but my email is amybarlow41@hotmail.com. just in case you're not sure who this is... amy griffeth barlow, amber's sister. ;) thanks!!!! and good luck going private. i've been thinking about doing that too. i'm just not sure yet.

Lindsay said...

You already have my e-mail, so be sure to send an invite so we can keep checking in!! :)

Chris and Suzette said...

It's always fun to check in and see what 's new at your place! Count me in :)

bryce_home@yahoo.com

Caroline said...

hey Cheryl! I'd love to keep up with your blog! Love your cute family picture in your header.

caroline.mccann at gmail.com

Jody said...

be sure to invite us!! markevans4@gmail.com

Jody said...

We still can't see your bog :-(