Thursday, April 24, 2008

A HAPPY HAPPY Mom is Back!

Yes! this is another Florida post! I know many of you want to kill me but let's just see how many Florida posts I can actually make in one year...hee hee hee! My time away was amazing and my Mom definitely took care of spoiling Laura and me. It was so much fun hanging out with them for a couple of days and not packing up a huge bag of kids stuff when we headed up to the "Ritz". They often heard me saying, "I feel like I'm forgetting something."

Sky did awesome with the girls! They had tons of fun together. When Kylee discovered that the trip I was taking was to Florida her comment was, "Oh no Daddy, she is going to be tanner than me." Followed by a few tears but Skylar assured her that there were some clouds in the sky and that summer was coming. What is ahead of me if these comments are coming out at 3 years old? We had a blast eating out, shopping and soaking up the Florida rays. With how well things went at home I guess I 'll just have to take this trip again! Sky has already noticed a new energy level from me since I've been home. I loved every minute of the trip! Thank you Thank you.



1 comment:

Darcie said...

It sounds like your trip was fun. I can't wait for it to finally warm up here.